Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Cherry Lynn Vintage Card


I am entering this into the Cheery Lynn challenge
http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/search/label/challenge


I love my Cherry Lynn dies.  All of the sayings are from Cherry Lynn and very worth every penny.  There are "Make a Wish", "Celebrate", "Happy Birthday" from Cherry Lynn.  I use the Cherry Lynn saying on every card.  all of the time as well as their deco corners and butterflies.   I made this card they reference as an 'explosion card since it is designed as a box and when opened, it opens as a card.  The flowers are sitting on top of a cupcake foil and I designed  a bouquet of flowers are also on the bottom of this cupcake as well as top of the box.  I made a lady bug out of a kit by Susan Cockburn "Lady Bug" and the dies are from Cherry Lynn.

I used a variety of flowers from Wild Orchid as well as using Cherry Lynn leaf dies in the flowers.  The vintage paper is from Graphic 45






4 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Wow Nancy, your explotion box/card is very pretty! Love all the sayings from Cheery Lynn Designs....and that big flowercluster in the middle is awesome and also that deco corner totally fit's on this card!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck!! Hugs Amy ;-)

LeslieRahye said...

Nancy! This is fabulous!!! I love the sayings and corners too! The are so intricate and beautiful! Your box is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs! Good Luck!

Amy Voorthuis said...

What a STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL explotion box/card! The Cheery Lynn Design dies are just awesome in black. I already wrote you a comment earlier this week....but it miraclesly dissapeard! The centre and top of the box are so well put together that always amazes me I never get it like that....I also adore de words you have you as I said before totally STUNNING....GOOD LUCK in the challenge and thank you so much for playing with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs hugs Amy ;-)

shulsart said...

Nancy, thanks for adding the link to our blog. Your explosion box is just amazing. What a wonderful choice of papers, dies and embellishments. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.