Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 167 - Snowflakes


I love coloring this little angel from Wee Stamps with Copic Markers and used Stickles Crystal glitter glue throughout the picture..  I used the Cherry Lynn wording, "Thank You".  The embossing/cutting folder is Die'Sire Create-A-Card from Crafter's Companion.  The snow flakes were cut using an ole Sizzix snowflake strip.  I wished I had the Cherry Lynn small snowflakes for this card and will need this for next winder.

I love using organza ribbon to create my bows.  For the vintage look, I applied the hot air gun, normally used for embossing, on the bow and within a minute, the bow will start to crinkle.  Also, if you don't have but the white organza ribbon, apply a color such as the Distress inks on the ribbon and rub it a little.  After it dries, it also adds the vintage look as well as using the hot air gun after you created your bow.  I love to create my bows just using my three fingers.  I am still learning more techniques and would like to be even better at it.

6 comments:

LeslieRahye said...

beautiful card! I love the layering of the embossed background with the snowflakes and bling! So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Challenges! Good Luck!

Anita Kejriwal said...

What a pretty snowy card!!! Loved the background. Thanks for your entry in the cheery lynn challenge. Best of luck.

Juliz Design Post said...

Gorgeous card Nancy and I love how you coloured your image and added the stickles for a frosty feel. Beautiful design. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

shulsart said...

What a darling card, Nancy, a perfect design for Sylvia's cute image. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Karen said...

I love the snowflakes laying on top of the beautiful white background! Amazing card design and sweet coloring of your stamped image. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge and good luck!

Debbie's Time Out said...

Nancy what a adorable card. Love the way you popped the snowflakes up with the bling in the centers. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you