Translate

Monday, August 24, 2015

Christmas Pocket Tag Card with Poinsettias






I decided to make a Christmas Flower Pot Pocket/Tag card for
Scrapy Land Challenge #24 - Pocket/Tag card.

I watched a few tutorials today on how to make flower pot pocket/tag cards.  Since I like making larger cards,  I took some information from many tutorials and made it my own.

The top of the tag is from 'Anja's Vintage Decoration' by Marianne Design' from light gold glitter paper.  The poinsettias were made  with white glitter and light gold glitter paper.  The petals were made using Creative Expression Sue Wilson 'Mosaic Poinsettia' die with the Spellbinder poinsettia die set.  The holly leaves were made using Creative Expression Sue Wilson Left and Right Holly Spray die.  I used red Stickles glitter glue to made the berries on the holly leaves.

The embossing folder for the pot is from Creative Expression Sue Wilson Snowflake Lattice embossing.  The bow is from Tattered Lace die.  I glued gold glitter around the Tattered Lace bow and glued a pearl earring that I found at a garage sale.  The Merry Christmas saying is a die Cherry Lynn Design.

The ribbon and paper are from an ole stack.
 



 

5 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Your pocket/tag Christmas card looks amazing! Love all the details and the touch of lace. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

Lori Kobular said...

I absolutely love your Christmas Flower Pot pocket/tag card! It is gorgeous! I love all the details on your poinsettias and all the pretty gold! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #24!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a creative use of a tag and pocket, Nancy! Wow! I love your poinsettias, too! Thanks for sharing your pretty project in the Scrapy Land Challenge! Hope you will join us again! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

Patricia Chalas said...

Such creative pocket!!
Thank for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenge!!

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW Nancy all your projects are wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
Scrapy Land Store
rubber stamping is my game blog