Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

So Glad You're My Friend card

 Welcome back to our new and exciting Scrapy Land Challenge #37 - Anything Goes using a brand-name die that Scrapy Land sells on their on-line store. 

I love this Creative Expression-Sue Wilson-Ornate Oval My Friend set and it comes a total set of four dies.  I love this frame because many of the Sue Wilson sentiments will fit inside this frame and the frame was turned side ways for this card.  I used gold mirror cardstock for the gold circle inside the frame.


 Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Corvus die.  This die comes in a set of 3 so that you can use cut out either side or both sides.  I used the bottom design of this die as shown on the picture below.  I used a gold mirror cardstock and white cardstock paper. 
 Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs- Finishing Touches- Dandelion Clocks and Petite Vinery.
I love these die sets and use pearls, rhinestones or glitter at the ends of the dandelions on various cards.  
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Finishing Touches-Dandelion Clocks
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Finishing Touches-Petite Vinery
 

Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Delicate Garden Frame set (Butterfly)  -  I used the one butterfly cut from white cardstock and a gold mirror cardstock.  I used an ultra fine gold glitter for the outside edges of the butterfly and then glued small rhinestones in the center.


Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Delicate Garden Frame Set

 
Other supplies:
Sparkle N Sprinkle gold glitter & gold mirror cardstock
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Sue Wilson Design - Heart embossing folder
Really Reasonable Ribbon- Gold Satin ribbon and white netting
White feathers behind the flowers
Angel I made using a mold
Earring bought from a garage sale
3/8" Scor-Tape behind ribbon
Zutter Bow-It All bow maker used to make the bow
 
Scrapy Land sells these gorgeous dies plus over 40-name-brand dies at a discount.  Plus this company has fast service, great customer service and reasonable prices. 
 
Would appreciate any comments and if you have further questions, you can always e-mail me at lehill@mtida.net.  If you would like to see any future cards made by me, select follower on my blog at http://hillfarmcards.blogspot.com.
 
Thank Again!
 

14 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Nancy this is elegance personified...soooo beautiful !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lori Kobular said...

Stunning card Nancy! Love the embossed background and the lovely dies that you used to create this beauty!

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the dies you used and the design!! It looks amazing!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, Sue! Loving your "earring" and the beautiful bow - not to mention your incredible floral arrangement! I don't have that SW border die - YET! I like how it is staggered. Lovely range of textures in this masterpiece! hugs, de

Anne Temple said...

This is beautiful Nancy! Love all the details, especially the butterfly.

Anonymous said...

Another knock out! Love the card, beautiful!! Joleen

Kathy Krug said...

Love this card and all the dies you used. The gold and white are so lovely together,and all the wonderful embellishments make a gorgeous creation.

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!! Nancy this is so stunning loving the gold and white. The dies are amazing, love the layers and glad you mentioned the Angel because I missed her so had to take a closer look. Your flower arrangement is so elegant and the Angel is a perfect touch just as the gold earring you added the the front. You added special touches to the wonderful butterfly.
Hugs Pat

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the design
Kevin xx

Maryvonne Coussé said...

what a beautiful card Nancy! I like this set of white and gold colors and all the details so elegant! these dies are staggering and the use you make of it is pure magic !
Bigs Hugs
Maryvonne

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Nancy! I love all the pretty details you've added! xx

I'm a Little Teapot said...

GORGEOUS card, Nancy!! Such lovely layers and details!

Congrats...you won the Cheery Lynn die giveaway on my blog. Could you please respond to this comment via email? We can organize sending it to you. :)

Samra said...

Gorgeous card Nancy!!! Love the elegance and such pretty design!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Patricia Chalas said...

Wao!!! Beautiful card!!!lovely details.