Translate

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Halloween Step Card

Welcome back to the Let's Craft and Create Challenge #118 Halloween/Fall or Autumn.  I love making Halloween projects and cards.  I have some old supplies mixed with new to share with you but these supplies can still be purchased at most places.  
 The little witch is from digital The Paper Shelters and I love using her for many of my Halloween cards for my grand daughters and nieces each year.  I colored this little witch with Copic markers and colored pencils and added some glitter glue.  The orange frame is the Sue Wilson Designs Ornate Pierced Rectangle die set.

I made the moon by cutting out a circle and using it as a stencil behind the little witch.  I colored the moon with an orange Copic marker and used orange glitter glue from Sparkles N Sprinkles. The bats inside the moon are from the Impression Obsession Halloween Hill die.  The spider webs were punched with a Martha Stewart spider punch as well as the edges of the inside of the card seen below.

I used the Cheery Lynn Step Card die to cut the shape of the card.  It is worth having since it also has dies in this set to cut out the sides, front and inside pieces.  I used the Cheery Lynn banner die for my Stampin Up Halloween sentiment stamp FaBOOlous and the Cheery Lynn Spider Doily Web die for the inside of the card. 
I really enjoy using each year using the Halloween words from the Frantic Stamper-Scary Words die set well as the crazy ghost from the Impression Obsession Ghostie die set.  

This gorgeous ribbon is called Orange Plaid Ribbon with Black Stitching from Really Reasonable Ribbon.com and the bow was made using the Zutter Bow Maker.  If you have any trouble making bows, the Zutter Bow Maker from Really Reasonable Ribbon is worth having.  

Hope our wonderful design team inspired you to make your Halloween projects and cards this year.  Stay tune for the next month for another wonderful challenge from Let's Craft and Create.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Dies R Us Challenge #59 - Halloween /Fall
Scrapy Land #52 - Halloween
Really Reasonable Ribbon #150-Halloween
Cheery Lynn Designs #240 - Halloween
Craft Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting By Design - Halloween
Sparkles N Sprinkles - October Challenge
Melon Headz Friends:  Green, Black Orange Purple Halloween
The Paper Shelter - Halloween
Happy Haunting

No comments: