Translate

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Lily of the Valley

Hi- I am Nancy from Idaho and every Saturday, I am excited to share with you wonderful products and supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line Store.


 The Rubber Buggy on-line store just got in the new September released Tutti Design dies and I am excited to share with you this gorgeous Tutti Designs die - Lily of The Valley Frame.  Can you image using this on your card for the perfect touch. 

I checked on-line and Lily of the Valley flower has beautiful biblical meanings.  Also, Lily of The Valley flowers are the May birth flowers and it means 'return of happiness'.  
I stamped the sentiment with the Misti Stamper and then glued the Lily die around it after coloring the leaves with a soft green Copic marker.  I wouldn't have used this stamp if I didn't have the Misti Stamper.  I pulled the rubber stamp off of the wood and taped it on the Misti Stamper.  I had to re ink this stamp several times to get it to come out but without the Misti Stamper, this stamp would be a throw away stamp since it never inked well on the wood.

I am using the stunning Heartfelt Creation Arianna Bloom paper collection.  This is the  6" x 6" from one of the papers in this collection.  On the bottom of the oval, I cut out a few more flowers and a butterfly from this paper collection and used 3D foam tape  to give it dimension.  

I added the Poppy Stamp Theo Butterfly die on top. I cut out another butterfly and colored it with pink and yellow Copic Markers and glued it behind the Theo Butterfly.  


I added two square frame cut with the top quality Bazzill card stock and glued a pink ribbon on the bottom of the Lily frame.  The Rubber Buggy has a variety of Bazzill card stock paper in their store.  You would be amazed of the quality of this card stock.  

Also, there is the newly September arrival  Tutti Designs Lily Of the Valley Bunch (shown below) that would be a wonderful addition to the other Tutti Designs Lily die.
These wonderful supplies were purchased at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  Now it is your turn to try these products out from The Rubber Buggy and see what you create! 

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  You will be excited to hop on over to  The Rubber Buggy Blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook each day to see what the talented and creative designers have made with products from The Rubber Buggy store.  

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will be sharing with you next Saturday another exciting project or card made using the wonderful Rubber Buggy supplies.  

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy




2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooh what a beautiful die that is and love how you have matched it so perfectly to the gorgeous papers
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Darlene said...

Beautiful composition Nancy! I recognized that beautiful Heartfelt paper and your overall design is just fabulous! These lily of the valley dies are some of my favorites. You've showcased this one beautifully! Thanks for awesome inspiration once again!