Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Thank You card

I am back every Saturday and excited to show you cards that I made this month with the Tattered Lace Essential Pop Up Card die set that was purchased from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  If you ever made a pop us card without this die set, there is a lot of measuring and scoring which takes time before you begin decorating the inside.  Well, Tattered Lace Design did all of this work for you and leaves you the fun of decorating it.  

These wonderful supplies were purchased at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.
Poppy Stamp Die-Theo Butterfly
Memory Box Die-Branching Out
Tattered Lace Essential Pop Up Box Set
NUVO-Glitter Drops White Blizzard
HeartFelt Creations-Arianna Blooms Collection

It is loads of fun decorating the Tattered Lace Pop Up Box with Wild Orchid Craft flowers, the gorgeous HeartFelt Creation Arianna Blooms Collection and using for the first time, the NUVO Glitter Drops.  

I love the NUVO Glitter Drops and plan to buy more colors.  Also, The Rubber Buggy has the new NUVO Glitter paste.  I used the NUVO Glitter Drops-White Blizzard.  I just love how the drops set up so nicely like a flat back pearl and the drops dry quickly.  I even used the same glitter on the leaves and butterflies.  
I have used the beautiful "Many Thanks" stamp in the Graphic 45- Time To Flourish Stamp Set #2.
I love the gorgeous flowers and sentiments in this stamp set.  
Graphic 45-Time To Flourish Stamp Set #2



The corners have the gorgeous NUVO Glitter Drops - White Blizzard and also some of the same glitter on the butterflies.  


This is the outside of the card when it is folded.  
Since I will be giving this card to my friend in person, I just tied a ribbon around it.  When she opens it up, it will look like the photo below.
 Now it is your turn to try these products out from The Rubber Buggy and see what you create! 

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  You will be excited to hop on over to  The Rubber Buggy Blog and The Rubber Buggy Facebook each day to see what the talented and creative designers have made with products from The Rubber Buggy store.  

Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will be sharing with you next Saturday another exciting project or card made using the wonderful Rubber Buggy supplies.  

I am entering this card in the following challenge:  
Scrapy Land Challenge #54 - Give Thanks

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy


No comments: