Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas Card

 I hope your family and you will have a Very Merry Christmas.

Hopefully, you gave Santa your list after checking out all of the gorgeous supplies, dies, and stamps at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  Don't forget the wonderful tools like the Misti-My Sweet Petunia stamp tools that come in different sizes.  If you never had the Misti stamp tool and Santa gave you one, you will ask yourself
"WHY DIDN'T ASK SANTA A LONG TIME AGO FOR THIS!!!"

I struggled with stamps and ink until I got the Misti Stamp Tool.  No mistakes or light stamping now!!!

 I made this card using the gorgeous Tattered Lace Essential Book die set.  I just got die set last month from 
The Rubber Buggy, and retailers struggle getting this die from Tattered Lace since it is in high demand.  I would suggest getting it now before The Rubber Buggy is out of this die set.   Just look at all of the dies in this set and the different sizes of books you could make along with the very adorable book marker dies.
Tattered Lace Essential Book Die Set


 Both of the saying and the picture of the little girl with the umbrella are from the beautiful
Pion Design-Images from the Past-The Night Before Christmas II.
The gorgeous green patterned paper is from the 
Heartfelt Creation-Snow Kissed Collection

Heartfelt Creations-Snow Kissed Collection

I added the NUVO-Glitter Paste-Moonstone to this photo.  Doesn't this glitter paste look so much like snow.  Also, I like how this same glitter lights up the trees behind the girl.  
NUVO Glitter Paste Moonstone
I love making my flowers and I used the Memory Box-Holiday Poinsettia die.  I added Copic Marker Green/Yellow to the poinsettia and added NUVO-Golden Sunset to the center.
Memory Box-Holiday Poinsettia die set
NUVO-Glitter-Golden Sunset
Inside of the Card

For those who have been following my postings every Saturday, I have been using the Heartfelt Creations Celebrate the Season Gift Wrapped Stamp Set on almost all of my Christmas cards.  Isn't this gorgeous and I love the sentiments.  




Now it is your turn to try these products out from The Rubber Buggy and see what you create! 

Remember to visit The Rubber Buggy store to shop for those gorgeous dies, stamp supplies and other supplies for all of your projects, scrap booking and card making.  

The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share here   Pop in often and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!

I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.

In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:


Thank you again for stopping by and
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Nancy Hill
Designer for The Rubber Buggy


No comments: