Translate

Monday, February 20, 2017

Praying Hands


Welcome back to my Tuesday's postings for Tutti Designs.  Hi, I am Nancy Hill and excited to share with you the very gorgeous Tutti Designs die called Praying Hands Egg.

I used the Recollection Mercury Glass card stock for the Praying Hands Egg die cut and adhered it to the card using Aleene Fast Grab Tacky adhesive spray after I had embossed the white shimmer paper using the Craft Concepts Embossing Folder Sun Rays.  




I used the same card stock for the outside frame and used the adhesive spray on the back of the shimmer paper to adhere to the card.  

I used the adhesive spray for the Tutti Designs Word Set Believe large die to the card (Each of the Tutti Designs Word sets have two sizes).  

Afterwards, I always add flowers to my cards. 



Supplies:
Tutti Designs Praying Hands Egg die
Tutti Designs Word Believe die set
Craft Concepts Embossing Folder A2 Sun Rays
Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Aleene Fast Grab Tacky Adhesive Spray
Tattered Lace Ivy Die
Recollection Mercury Glass card stock
Centura White/Gold shimmer card stock
Black card stock

Now it is your turn to try this gorgeous Tutti Designs die and see what you create! Click HERE to see the  Tutti Designs dies.
Reminder to visit the Tutti Designs Blog to see what our other designers have created for you.  Explore more ways of using this die as well as other Tutti Designs dies, visit our Tutti Designs designers on the Tutti Designs Pinterest or Tutti Designs Facebook .


Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill, Design Team 









No comments: