Translate

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Happy Father's Day Tool Box

Frantic Stamper has wonderful dies in their April's release for Father's Day and graduation.  Click HERE to see these gorgeous dies that you will want to purchase.

Frantic Stamper - Tool Time Sentiments - FRA-CL-068

Frantic Stamper - Small Hand Tools - FRA-DIE-10154
Frantic Stamper - Large Hammer and Wrench - FRA-DIE - 10155
Frantic Stamper - Tool Box - FRA-DIE-10159
Frantic Stamper - Arched Banner - FRA-DIE-09474
Frantic Stamper - Baby Wardrobe Card Panel - FRA-DIE-10132

I made a Z Box Pop Up card using the instructions from Deb Valder by clicking HERE.  I used metallic silver card stock and black card stock for the tools and handles on the large and small tool box.  I stamped the small tool box with the Frantic Stamper Tool Time Sentiments stamp set.  
I used the Frantic Stamper Baby Card Panel for the red tool cabinets by cutting the cabinets to fit my card..

I hope that I inspired you to make your next cards using the Frantic Stamper tool die sets from the April's release.    Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:




Happy Crafting
Nancy Hill

No comments: