Translate

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Life's A Amusement Park

Nancy Hill for Frantic Stamper Design Team and excited to share with you another gorgeous June 2017 dies and stamps from the theme, fun times at the carnival, circus, and amusement parks. Isn't this amusement park die from the Frantic Stamper Amusement Park Skyline and Frantic Stamper Ticket die set just gorgeous. 

I love the coordinating stamps set this month called the Frantic Stamper Life is a Carnival and Frantic Stamper 6"x 6" background stamp called Stars and Stripes.  The card measures 6" x 6".  I inked the background stamps with Ranger Red Distress ink using My Sweet Petunia Misti stamp tool which really helped with my stamping all the time.  I cut out the amusement park and ticket die set with black card stock and adhered it to the card.  I  printed off the announcement and made the banner using a circle punch for the ends of the banner.  


Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:




Happy Crafting
Nancy Hill

No comments: