Translate

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Oceans of Love

Welcome and Nancy Hill from Frantic Stamper Design Team excited to share with you another card made with the beautiful coordinating dies and stamps sets found in the:

I used the Frantic Stamper Three Fish die set, Frantic Stamper Large Staghorn Coral die, Frantic Stamper Sea Creature Icon die set, and the Frantic Stamper Under the Sea Mermaid Stamp set.  I colored the turtle and fish with Copic Markers and used the Heartfelt Creations Under The Sea paper for the background in each circle and adhered the Frantic Stamper Large Staghorn Coral die cut using navy card stock before adhering the fish and turtle on top.  I applied NUVO Crystal Ebony Black dots on each of the circles.  I stamped the sentiment using the Frantic Stamper Under the Sea Mermaid Stamp set  and sponged light brown ink around the sentiment.  

Also, I do appreciate your comments and visiting my blog each time.  Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:







No comments: