Translate

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thinking of You


Nancy Hill for the Frantic Stamper Design Team.  You won't want to miss the gorgeous July 2017 Under the Sea Fantasy Frantic Stamper dies and stamps.  We would love to see what you create using these gorgeous dies and stamps.

I am using the gorgeous Frantic Stamper Sea Scroll Edger, Frantic Stamper Sand Dollar and Jelly Fish die set,  and Frantic Stamper Sea Horse Edger to make my card (above).  I placed the Frantic Stamper Sea Scroll Edger in the center of the gold metallic card stock and die cut and then folded   (Below).  The gorgeous pattern papers are from the Blue Fern Studio.





I added some Sea Green Prills and applied with my fingers  NUVO Mousse colors of Lilac Lavender, Peony Pink and Mother of Pearl on the sea shells which leaves a gorgeous shimmer.

Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:

No comments: