Translate

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Dancing Witches


The card measures 6 1/2" x 7 1/2" 

I just love making card with the coordinating dies and stamps from the Frantic Stamper.  I am using the new Frantic Stamper Fall release dies on this card.  This die is the 
Frantic Stamper Mix and Match Witches Leg die set with the Frantic Stamper Fun Halloween die, Frantic Stamper Witches Gear die set, and the Frantic Stamper Cute Halloween Icons die set.  



Card measures 6" x 6"
Green Prills were added for the bubbles


Frantic Stamper Big Cauldron


I added NUVO Crystal Drops black drops on the witches shoes and eyes of the bat.  I cut out all of the dies with black card stock and added purple, orange and green card stock on the back of the legs and on the witches' dresses.  I used a old Martha Stewart crack paper punch around the edge of the paper to give it an old appearance and other punches for the bottom edges of the dresses.  




Frantic Stamper Mix and Match Witches Leg die set


Frantic Stamper Witches Gear



Frantic Stamper Fun Halloween


Frantic Stamper Cute Halloween Icons die set


Also, I do appreciate your comments and visiting my blog each time.  Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:










No comments: