Translate

Friday, September 29, 2017

Angel






Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Lace Angel





Frantic Stamper Merry Christmas #09619
I am excited to share with you the new 2017 

Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Lace Angel

die along with Frantic Stamper Merry Christmas #09619.  I cut both dies with silver metallic cardstock and used adhesive spray glue to adhere to the card.  The card was embossed with the Sue Wilson Christmas Lattice Snowflake embossing folder.  Both the rose and snowflake is from the Heartfelt Creations All Classic Rose die and stamp set along with the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set.  You can visit my tutorial folder on my blog to see how I make my cottage roses.  The frame is from Spellbinder Nestabilities.  

Also, I do appreciate your comments and visiting my blog each time.  Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:

No comments: