Translate

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Christmas Penguins

Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Sweet Holly Penguin



Frantic Stamper Merry Christmas die 09619
Hi, Nancy Hill for Frantic Stamper and what an adorable little sweet penguin that will cheer every ones day on your 2017 Christmas card.  I cut out three penguins in each cardstock colors of black, orange and white and three different patterns and assembled them together with different patterned hats.  I cut out the Frantic Stamper Merry Christmas die in red glitter cardstock.  I added glitter on the hats and holly and NUVO Crystal Drops-Rhubarb for the berries.  

The falling snowflake background is from the Sue Wilson Christmas embossing folder collection.

Also, I do appreciate your comments and visiting my blog each time.  Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:





No comments: