Translate

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Shoe Cards


I just had a birthday party from wonderful friends and family who gave me beautiful flowers. I choose each of my friends favorite flowers and made flowers and a card to symbolize our friendship and thanks using the Heartfelt Creations collections starting with the Heartfelt Creations All Glammed Up shoe die and stamp set from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

With this beautiful stamp set, I used the corner border stamp for the inside of the card and colored it with Copic markers.  I will write  my thank you note inside the card.  

 Heartfelt Creations Blushing Rose paper collection,  set, Heartfelt Creations All Classic Rose Stamp Set, Heartfelt Creations All Classic Rose Die Set, Venise Lace
 Heartfelt Creations Petunia paper, Heartfelt Creations Small Petunia Die set, Heartfelt Creations Small Petunia Stamp Set, Go Green Prills, Venice Lace
 Heartfelt Creations Peacock Paisley paper, Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisy die set, Heartfelt Creations Daisy Stamp Set, Heart Gold Prills, Poppy Stamp Theo Butterfly die

The finished shoe card measures 4 1/2" x 5 1/5" .  Inside of card, fold paper in half and die cut with part of the heel of the shoe about 1/4" off the fold line.  See next photo for sample.


I cut the front with Heartfelt Creations Blushing Rose paper collection and cut off the heel and glued to the first page of the purple shoe.  Since the purple paper is light weight, I cut out another cream colored shoe to glue on the back of the card and cut part of the back of the shoe to match the fold line of the purple shoe so that the front of the card will fold easily.  See photo below

I can't wait to see the possibilities that you will create making a shoe card.  I really encourage you to purchase the entire coordinating Heartfelt Creations collections from 
The Rubber Buggy.


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team

No comments: