Translate

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Musical Instrument on Christmas Wreath

Nancy Hill for Frantic Stamper Design Team and excited to share with you the beautiful Frantic Stamper Quartet Musical Instrument die set along with the Frantic Stamper Bit Of Music 6" x 6" stamp.  The Merry Christmas was stamped with the Frantic Stamper Square Christmas Vignettes.

I stamped using Ranger Antique Linen ink on a 5" square white cardstock with the Frantic Stamper Bit of Music.    I stressed the edges and sponged it with the same Ranger Antique Linen ink.

 I cut out the Frantic Stamper Quartet Musical Instrument die set with gold metallic cardstock.  I traced each instrument die on cream shimmer cardstock.  I added Dee's Distinctively Cedar Sprig Large cut out with green cardstock to make the wreath.

I created a floral plaid bow and added red jingle bells and red and gold star foam floral spray on top of the bow.  I make my own tiny angels using a mold and angel frame and added it to the wreath.

Now is your turn to use your imagination and creativity to design your own card using the Frantic Stamper 2017 November coordinating dies and stamps from Frantic Stamper on-line store.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!
Nancy Hill
 Frantic Stamper Design Team

No comments: