Translate

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Little Bear with Poinsettias

Welcome and a day before Christmas eve.  The Rubber Buggy, Design Team and I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. 

I created a Christmas card with this adorable bear from the Wild Rose Studio Teddy With Flowers.  I just love this little bear and will use this stamp for several occasions and holidays besides Christmas.  I colored the bear with a variety of brown colored chalk and used a red Copic marker for the shirt. 
Wild Rose Studio Craft Teddy With Flowers

 I added poinsettias using the Heartfelt Creations Celebrate The Season Ornate Sleigh and Present die set.  I cut out 6 poinsettias using red cardstock and glued two for each flower.  I added five holly leaves that are also in this die set.   I added with glue the US Artquest Mini Prills - You Had Me at Yellow to the center of each poinsettia flower.  Behind the bear is the Heartfelt Creation Decorative Oval die cut out with white shimmer cardstock. 

Heartfelt Creations Celebrate The Season Ornate Sleigh and Present Die Set
I cut out the Poppy Stamp Merry Christmas banner with gold glitter cardstock and used spray adhesive to adhere to card.  I used Scor-Pal 1/2" self adhesive tape behind the bow to adhere to the card.  I love the Scor-Pal tape since I can remove the ribbon a few times for better arrangement and the tape remains sticky.  The Scor-Pal tape comes in a variety of sizes and I use all of the sizes for adhering the ribbons and bows and always for projects like my easel cards with the drawer.

I can't wait to see the possibilities that you will create making using the beautiful Wild Rose Studio Teddy Bear stamp on your cards or projects.  You can purchase these dies and supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team




  

No comments: