Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Wild Rose Studio Duckie

 Springtime is showing up at times in the Northwest and soon there will be young duckling in our pond on the farm.  
The Rubber Buggy on-line store just got in several new Wild Rose Studio stamps and I love the two Wild Rose Studio stamps sets on my card called Wild Rose Studio Little Duck along with the very versatile stamp set called Wild Rose Studio Bella's Party 2 that included the stamp with the butterflies holding the Happy Birthday banner.  


The card measures 7" x 8".  I colored the duck with PanPastels and Copic Markers. I added a tiny bow and glued a tiny heart shaped pearl.   The patterned paper behind the image is from the Heartfelt Creations Celebrate The Seasons paper collection.  I used 1/8" wide Scor-Tape to adhere the 3mm flat back string of pearls around the image and inside near the duck.  I used Scor-Tape to adhere each layer of this card besides some glue. I love Scor-Tape on  variety of projects because I can lift the Scor-Tape off to reposition it and the tape remains sticky.  I don't lift it off of most paper to do this but objects like adhering bows, pearls and flowers.   The Rubber Buggy carries a variety of widths of Scor-Tape.  
Wild Rose Studio Bella's Party #2 stamp set
Wild Rose Studio Little Duck stamp
 
I die cut 6 of the small Tattered Lace Echinacea flowers with white cardstock using the smallest die in this set and glued two flowers together after using my fingers to bend each petal.  I added
US Artquest Mini Prills - You Had Me At Yellow in the center of the small flowers and for the large Echinacea flower, I took a large flat back pearl and glued prills on it before gluing it in the center of this flower.  I cut out a butterfly with white cardstock and glued it behind the large flower. 


Tattered Lace Floral Layer Echinacea Die Set

So I hope I have inspired you to make a card with the adorable Wild Rose Studio stamp sets along with the gorgeous Tattered Lace Floral Layer Echinacea die set.   You can purchase these dies and supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team







No comments: